I am Sheng-Chieh Wang, a Senior Technical Artist at a software company based in Taipei with extensive experience in Software Development and Visual Arts.
I'm familiar with product planning, software specification design and UX/UI design, I was part of a team that developed a real-time animation production software, the world's first 2D motion capture platform, and web animation service.
Outside of work I love to create digital art with using 3D printer. I have participated in various art exhibitions. I was the First-Prize winner of the 11th Digital Art Awards Taipei. My work were selected for the 2016 Arte Laguna Prize, the 2017 Siggraph Asia Art Gallery, and the 2019 404 International Festival of Art and Technology. My works are invited to be exhibited domestically and internationally.
Senior UI/UX Designer
1. Cloud Animator- Web Animation Service
2. Motion Live 2D- 2D Motion Capture Platform
3. Cartoon Animator 4-Professional 2D Creativity & Animation Design
1. Involved in the product development cycle of animation softwares.
2. Helped engineers define technical specifications and validation standards.
3. The bridge of communication between the R&D, Art, PM, and marketing departments.
4. UX/UI design and organize usability testing events.
5. Defined Internal tool specifications and develop pipeline tool.
6. Make program tutorials and internal training.
Create digital art works with lab.
1. Multimedia animation and visual effects.
2. Video editing and post-production.
3. Interactive system design and coding.
4. Exhibition planning.
1. Autodesk Maya
2. Unity 3D with AR and VR
3. Video Editing and post-production
Integrated multimedia animation design related to museum curation and Interactive technology exhibition.
Mainly focused on multimedia animation design, interactive design and video shooting and production. In addition to visual design work, it also touches on the development of VR and AR develop.