I have over 3 years of experience in mobile testing. I mainly test Android software but also have some experience with IOS.
Quality Assurance Engineer
San Francisco, US
- Built regression test suites for customer and internal web based applications.
- Prioritized key tests and scenarios that were integrated with Nightwatch.js end to end test framework and are executed as part of our continuous integration flow.
- Implemented and managed the process of deploying Dashboard application to Production
- QA lead for testing the migration of customer facing components of the Dashboard application from AngularJS to React.
- Lead QA testing that movie player app can fetch content from new high speed media server.
- Performed Antutu benchmark and safety battery heat tests on multiple tablet models.
- Remotely assisted on-site facility staff installing and troubleshooting tablets
- Trained engineer teams in cross-company administration platform to streamline on-boarding
- Lead QA insuring stability of custom ROMs for off-line and online inmate mobile tablets for multiple facility releases.
- Insured mobile app UI / UX consistency across multiple android and iOS devices.
- Lead QA testing incoming phone call notification feature on tablet
- Lead QA insuring quality and stability of native video visit app experience on tablet and web browser.
- Insured multiple tablets can update ROM versions Over-the-Air (OTA)
- Blackbox tested redesigned deposit kiosk UI / UX and new device drivers
- Managed and maintained food and office supply orders, scheduling, and stocking. Booking/updating Travel arrangements
- Coordinated on-site office events, processed HR forms, shipments,
- Ordered and distributed bank deposit forms for technicians