Im a recent graduate of the Computer Science program at Derby
University where I achieved a 2 : 1. Im currently looking for Junior
Front-end Development positons.
• Primarily for my final year dissertation project, an ASD Scheduling App was prototyped and developed with the input from the schools Behavioural and Language Psychologists. The App was developed using Ionic Framework, AngularJS and Firebase.
• A mobile application focused on encouraging independent living in individuals with ASD was made with input from the Island Project.
• The project consisted of regular meetings to discuss ideas and the development of the application displaying organisation, communication and time management skills.
• The app was built using Ionic framework, AngularJS and Firebase over a 5-month period resulting in a final prototype model which was demonstrated to the school.
• Work responsibilities include running the bar and maintaining high service within the restaurant, developing my leadership and communication skills.
• Directing and training other members of staff on the correct working practices.
• Displaying enthusiasm and knowledge of the hotel’s products and services.
• Strong interpersonal skills developed through customer engagement, teamwork and internal communication.
• Primarily working in the hotel restaurant, responsibilities waitering, preparing and serving orders, and supporting the team with extra tasks.
• Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relations, to provide a professional customer experience.
• Developed core time management skills, by prioritising workload through organisation in a time-sensitive environment.
• The fast-paced environment facilitated quick problem-solving thinking to make educated decisions efficiently.
• Main role was serving and assisting customers to provide a professional and enjoyable shopping experience.
• Responsible for food deliveries and carrying out stock rotation to ensure the store was up to its requirements.
• Key customer relation skills were developed, due to being faced with a variety of questions and problems from customers.