Frontend Drupal Developer
Responsible for implementing the Drupal client-side of the Tower Health website; the visual elements that users see and interact with focusing on a user-friendly web experience
• This position required a combination of programming skills, and aesthetics, an understanding of element arrangements on the screen, color theory, mobile-first design, and code/asset optimization
• Provided strategic and analytical support to internal hospital board members including the Vice President of Communications, gathered detailed requirements, and presented designs for approvals of the next-level web experience of seven hospitals, 22 urgent care facilities, and a network of over 2,200 physicians,
specialists, and providers
• Ensured all design elements and code standards were ADA compatible resulting in a no barriers experience
for clients with disabilities - W3C standards, WCAG 2.0/2.1 AA compliance, Section 508
• Active speaker of multi-week SCRUM meetings with detailed updates on all performed design,
development, and accessibility-related topics internally
• Technologies utilized were HTML5, CSS3 (SASS), Drupal platform (D8), GIT version control, Siteimprove, Adobe Creative Suite (Expert), Google Analytics, JIRA (Agile workflow), PHP code optimization, InVision prototyping, and Atomic module building via Pattern-Lab and Symfony.
*Reason for leaving was a hospital-wide layoff caused from the pandemic.