8+ years back-end engineer, experienced with Node.js, .Net, MongoDB, MS-SQL and parse community.
I am a team player, I love team works and assist teammates; I also love remote-work and flexibility, I type words as much as I talk.
Kaohsiung City, TW
- Work remotely
- Implement features of a React.js based HR saas web app
- Implement basic UI components
- Work remotely
- Maintain and optimize a React.js based communicator software (which is similar to Microsoft Teams)
- WebAssembly based audio decoder
This commercial start-up "GolDyFun " https://apps.apple.com/tw/app/go-e5-a4-a7-e6-96-b9/id1436464078 had 5 engineers, I am the backend engineer, responsible for:
- Service architecture design.
- Implementing APIs base on Node.js and MongoDB
- A few works to run services on GCP with VM and docker.
- A few works to assist front-end features.
Health League was a very small start-up, I was the only engineer at that time.
Work from demand analysis, to build a prototype to provide videos of health educations, the prototype includes an App (video player), APIs, and the management website.
Research and design IoT and Chatbot in MSI RD center:
- IoT: Research and design a prototype for smart home, which is based on AllJoyn, AWS IoT, XMPP, Node.js, and React.js.
- Voicebot: based on AWS Alexa.
- Chatbot: base on Rasa, an open source text-based chatbot, written in Python.
Translate "97 Things Every Programmer Should Know: Collective Wisdom from the Experts" from English to Chinese with my friend. This book collects many ideas from experts in various fields, and let software engineers' eye opening.
Staring my career, working in various fields of PC games.
C++ based game server; MS-SQL; Web tool; Squirrel based game engine; Web game