A multi-disciplinary product designer with 7-year work experience, whose pursuit is human-centered innovation. Actively updating and extending skills in product development, branding strategy, project management (PMP® certified) and multi-national team coordination, to ensure the value of the product is generated for the brand, the corporate, its market, and its user.
Combined branding, product strategy, ergonomic, and industrial design in product development. Provided insightful, practical, and creative solutions for medium and large enterprise clients from various fields: the fast-consumer product, medical, machinery, and material science. Furthermore, facilitated long term partnership with the clients and created the opportunity for Vetica to access industries or companies that haven’t pursued consulting service from the design agency.
-Led and participated in 10 international strategy-base product development projects, 4 projects cooperated with the global team from 10 different countries, 6 projects cooperated with the regional Taiwan team. These cooperations accounted for 90% of the Vetica's income.
- Acted as Vetica’s product design representative in the Asia region, continuously collaborated with the Swiss headquarter, and coordinated the international projects.
- Conducted product development projects of the Taiwan branch, which included sales visit, client proposal, quotation, implementation to manufacturing support.
- Generated consulting template for strategic planning along with other brand strategists. Successfully bridged Vetica’s brand and product design service, expanded client source, aligned client’s expectation, and increased client’s satisfaction. Within 2 years, consulting service has increased in demand from the start to over 80% of Vetica’s projects per year.
-100% of medical clients pursued my holistic product development service for product strategy. These medical clients have become Vetica’s strong customer base and have built up to 50% of Vetica’s projects during my employment.
- Leading and developing junior designer.
- Brought the next-generation of Trusonus earbuds from concept to functional prototype in 2 months with close cooperation with acoustic and mechanical engineers.
- Generated 43 design concepts for Trusonus headphones and earbuds in 1 month.
- Set the standard operation procedure of the design process for the design department.
- Led a team of 3 members to accomplish 4 home decoration product design from design, manufacture monitor to the exhibition. The designed products were exhibited and sold-out in Tent London 2016.
- Accomplished 7 critical design projects in different forms, including product design, interactive design, food design, short film, and animation in coordination with 5 artists and 4 designers.
- Accomplished 2 exhibitions for design affairs, 1 exhibition for shopping mall, 2 interactive exhibitions for the museum, and 1 interactive exhibition for critical design in collaboration with 4 graphic designers and 1 interior designer. Exhibition design became the main income for the studio during my employment.
- Responsible for product and exhibition design projects of the studio while leading and developing junior designers.
- Developed team-leading skills in facilitating creativity and generating ideas in a limited time.
- Participated in the complete design process of PEGATRON, from concept to functional prototype, through close cooperation with the engineer. The design proposal is approved and exhibited in Computex 2014.
- Delivered Color/Material/Finish document for over 70 laptops.
- Invited by research manager to participate in a yearly laptop trend and usability report.