Hi, my name is Tina.
My Personal Website : https://ruotinghuang.wixsite.com/mysite
A detail-oriented marketing and PR executive with 3+ years of international working experience across technology, FMCG and non-profit industry in agency, corporate and startup.
2+ years of experience in airline industry as the ground staff and cabin crew.
Trilingual (Mandarin, English & Basic Japanese).
Expertise in SEO (Keyword research, Content planning, Google Analytics, Social media and Website optimization),
Email marketing (Content creating, A/B Testing, Campaign planning), Marketing & PR strategy development, Graphic design (InDesign, Illustrator), Video editing (Avid, Premiere, iMovie).
• Recognized for superior service delivery and promoted as business class flight attendant in first year.
• Ability to adapt to different team dynamic while working with colleague from different culture and background.
• Excellent communication skill of managing customers conflicts and contribution to company rules and success.
• Performed keyword research for website content and social media.
• Wrote title tags, meta descriptions, and backlinks invitation copy for client websites.
• Provided onsite and offsite SEO recommendations in coordination with nonprofit client objectives, including conducting keyword analysis, revising title tags, and offering blogger outreach opportunities.
• Technical tools learned and used: Sitebulb, Moz, SEMrush and Google Trends.
• Researched and analyzed competitors’ digital strategies regarding SEO, paid advertising, email marketing and social media marketing. Used tools such as Screaming Frog SEO Spider, Backlink Watch and Google Keyword Planner.
• Generated new ideas including both written and video content to better attract to social audiences.
• Created follow up emails to prospective clients to make a good customer service.
• Conducted email marketing campaigns to 300+ service providers and 500+ mobile app users via Constant Contact.
• Provided marketing suggestions and activities to raise awareness of the company.
• Handled flight delay problems caused by weather, air traffic control, or bomb threats.
• Verified passengers’ identification, printed out boarding passes, and assisted travelers in luggage check-in.
• Checked tickets at departure, verified passengers counts, and announced boarding sections.
• Provided assistance to elderly and unaccompanied minors, or passengers who missed their flights.
• Planned and conducted seminars and exhibitions for clients including NVIDIA, SAP and Google.
• Provided various PR project solutions and consumer insight analyses for clients.
•Conducted press conferences and media gatherings for clients to increase product awareness.
• Client : SAP Forum, Discover Simple, 2015
‧ Assisted SAP, one of world’s largest inter-enterprise software company, in hosting annual forum.
‧ Designed promotional materials, and successfully attracted over 900 attendees to learn new IT solutions.
‧ Organized agenda and forum content including 4 keynotes, 24 breakout sessions, and 19 booths.
• Client : NVIDIA, Computex Taipei, 2015 (Taipei International Information Technology Show, 2015)
‧ Supported NVIDIA, the leading company in visual computing technologies, in demonstrating latest technologies on their partners' products.
‧ Connected NVIDIA with 11 partners such as Acer, Asus, MSI to hold tech tour and introduce latest products.
‧ Coached 15 showgirls on technical details of product promotions messages.
• Client : The Far Eastern Group New eWallet Launch Press Conference
‧ Assisted 9 senior executives in preparing answers for possible media inquiries.
‧ Wrote two types of news releases to deliver different key messages to media; activity covered by media such as TV, newspapers, and Internet in 44 instances.
• Translated industry-related news articles from Chinese to English.
• Assisted clients in building brand reputation by pitching articles to media, arranging interviews, and conducting press conferences.
• Brought up online newsletter during Consumer Electronics Show (CES) to engage latest tech innovations with media and business partners.
• Posted news leads on client’s Facebook fan page, which helped to gain a 5% increase in followers.
• Client: Texas Instruments DLP Shaping Visual Innovation Application Workshop and Press Conference.
‧ Successfully invited 79 IT clients and 15 reporters from 12 target media to learn TI DLP applications.
‧ Created 17 press releases in various media including major Taiwanese newspapers, Apple Daily.
• Client : Unilever Taiwan HsinChu New Factory Grand Opening Celebration Ceremony & Family Day
‧ Helped Unilever host ceremony and successfully maneuvered Unilever away from potential food scandal splash damage by inviting only printed and online media to ceremony and
excluding TV media.
‧ Communicated with media effectively in follow-up calls; achieved high media attendance rate and positive news coverage focusing on key messages.
• Client : The 10th Diageo Keep Walking Fulfill Your Dreams CSR Competition
‧ Annual competition selects 10 participants, splitting 300,000 USD to participate in community service.
‧ Enhanced Diageo's reputation by hosting CSR (corporate social responsibility) competition and providing sponsorship.
‧ Wrote 10 press releases on how winners used sponsorship to contribute to society.
‧ Contributed to Diageo wining 10th Annual CSR Excellence Award given by prestigious Taiwanese magazine, which signified Diageo made strongest positive impact on society.