• Experienced with Agile development (Scrum Master and Project manager)
• Strong communication skill (Mandarin, English and Japanese)
• Master degree in Information Management
• Adapt easily to the teamwork and new technology, a fast learner
• 2013-2018 in Rotaract Club of Taipei East
Pre-sales/PM/Business Consultant/Business Analyst/System Analyst
• Evaluated existing systems and procedures by reviewing technical documents and source code for developing system integration solutions.
• New checkout design: created system flow charts diagrams and a demo for new version of checkout process.
• Participated in project requirements gathering and workshops with client's Japan and USA team members.
• Served as technical leader on teams with project managers and developers.
• Created functional design documents and implemented Product Information Interface Batch by using VB.NET, XML, MS SQL, Redmine and JIRA.
Main project: E-commerce online store renewal project (Client - A global entertainment company)
• Implemented restful API for mobile APP service and updated API documents.
• Joined the rotation of scrum master, managing all sprint events and holding scrum meetings.
• Integrated third-party APIs like Facebook Auth, Firebase Cloud Messaging and e-invoice in back-end system.
• Maintained supply chain management system. (At least 1000 vendors and more than 10,000,000 products)
• Created user logs searching service for call center and improved 75% URL Update Service effectiveness.
• Maintained and created API service for suppliers and vendors.
Ø Online merchandise movement: Created a batch system for suppliers’ production data migration.
Ø Production API: Created an API for suppliers to update the production data.
Ø Shipping process redesign: Added new shipment rule and rebuilt the structure of shipping fee.
Ø Batch modification of merchandise: Create a new function in our product management system that suppliers can update batch production data.
• Set up administration of web IIS servers and Oracle DB data.
• Test case/scenarios writing and UAT for new website launch.
Main projects : Sakaisio, Cyber 3C online shop
• Participated in the agile development (scrum) of web application.
• Coding in server side for the web application using Apache Wink Server and RESTful interface along with the Eclipse IDE (Java).
• Created a web that combined production data from two departments by using C# language and provided managers real-time information for controlling the production line.
• Added new functions to the M1 department website that displayed and revised the machine maintenance records.