Software engineer at Walmart Inc.
Web developer, front-end developer
Level III Software engineer in product page team for walmart canada platform.
Skills: React, Typescipt
• Established a computer vision web application with React for users to upload and retrieve image data, and implemented RESTful API with Flask for backend integrating with object detection python models
• Used multiprocessing on backend to run real-time machine learning training requests
• Worked with 2 senior developer to build a platform for integrating company internal applications using Laravel (PHP) in backend
• Designed the process such as creating accounts, resetting password, and email verification
• Developed backend middleware to manage users’ authority
• Decreased customer service coworkers’ work time by 3 hours on dealing with customer emails by developing a request webpage using Vuetify (Vue.js), connected with Zendesk API
• Wrote backend tests, including mocking email sending action to prevent email from actually being sent
* Collected data with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and SQL to analyze user and customer behavior.
* Cleaned and visualized data using R Shiny, and stored data in Redis.
* Provided suggestions in designing product, advertisement and user experience of website.
Data Structure, Art of Web Programming, Database Systems, Software Engineering, Human Centered Info Systems (Design), Machine Learning