I have three years of web development experience, one doing full-stack development. I've worked on the web application Koohi.cafe to create the back-end API and front-end user interface.
https://koohi.cafe/#/welcome - A web application for gamified foreign language learning.
* Created and implemented the back-end API using Node.js, Express, and Apache
* Designed and implemented the front-end user interface using Vue.js, Bootstrap 5, and Vue Router
* Designed, implemented, and optimized the web application's storage database using MySQL and Node.js
* Created subsystem to generate and display reports based on user data extracted from database
* Managed separation and version control of different application subsystems using GIT
* Communicated with testers and users to diagnose and resolve issues
* Managed code refactoring of API to ensure consistent data returns
https://floflo.moe/welcome/- Commercial web application for foreign language learning
* Managed communications with public resulting in the registration of 7,000+ users
* Developed ecommerce store boosting revenue by 100% using Woo Commerce and Wordpress
* Created subsystem for the import and export of data from server database using Vue.js
* Created and maintained front-end using Wordpress and custom PHP plugins
* Content creator for posts about product development and language learning/Japanese linguistics