“To pursue a challenging career and be a part of progressive organization that gives a scope to enhance my knowledge and utilize my skills towards the growth of the organization”.
• Working in Engineering Solutions which is one of the section in the department named Product Development and Innovation Centre (PD&IC).
• Conceptual Design of Electro-Mechanical enclosures using SolidWorks CAD software which includes part modelling, Sheet Metal, Assembly and Drafting.
• Thermal Analysis by using Flow Simulation in Solid works.
• Creation of Engineering Documents include Block Diagram (System and Equipment level), Technical Specification, Network Diagram, Composition Interface Specification, Wiring Diagram, Drawing of Manufactured part, General Assembly, Purchased part, Qualification Test Procedure, Acceptance Test Procedure, Installation Specification.
• Generation of Bill of Materials (BOM), Engineering Change Request (ECR), CMR Purchase Request, Purchase Order, Document & Part number Creation, Store Request.