I have experience working as HR and
Administration with 3 years in managing
employee benefits, support on HR and
Administration projects & activities.
Updating employee's' contracts, tracking
license and data collection on human
resources and general affair support.
• Support line manager to prepare +50 employee’s compensation such as: prepare monthly reimbursement (medical, cellular, parking) for payroll.
• Report to the line manager the status of contract employees for extension and for permanent employees to remind the probationary period & issue a probation confirmation letter.
• Responsible for monitoring & maintaining documents relating to government regulations: compulsory reporting, employment report and work permit (RPTKA, IMTA, and KITAS) for foreigners.
• Office Management (Property, Security, Health and Safety and General Affairs.
• Supports corporate events and ensuring activities or office events to be done to completion.
• Supports & follow up vendor governance on all office management related vendor.
• Responsible to manage +5 outsourced employees (security, messenger, driver, and receptionist) for daily work, absences & contracts.