I am an administrative staff with thorough hands-on experience in
receptionist skills, including client's guidance, schedule
arrangements, and other
administrative support. Besides administration skills, I am also a responsible enthusiastic and positive person with experience in good customer service of marketing area. I am keen to develop related knowledge, and adequately prepared work for required job roles.
• To do general reception guidance. access card issuing & other
• To make meeting reservations and keep mailing records.
• Not only to order stationery and supply but also do courier
• To deal with incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• To do monthly invoices cost centre allocation for regular vendors.
• To provide partner services in a high paced Asian market.
• To tackle issues with our cooperative partners. e.g. hotels, hostels & Apartments.
• To communicate with these partners on administrative requests and operative tasks.
• To train the partners using the extranet, manage availability on-site and assisting in hotel activation service.
• To accurately edit the photos and content for the new and existing cooperative partners.
• To understand the relationships among online travel agency, channel managers and hotels.
• To do the setting on YCS system.
• To support the specific projects in different PS teams, including the German team, the UK team, the French team, and the Italian team.
• To do tasks for operation team through Zendesk and Engage