Android Software Engineer • Taipei • Taiwan • [email protected]
Teamwork on Android experience over five years.
Has published several apps on Google Play.
Self-Learner on Machine Learning and got Certificates on Coursera.
Also a Scrum Master, like to be a Practitioner on management.
Snapask, Sr. Android Software Engineer, 2019/07 - 2022/03
- Publish and keep maintaining two projects. (MasterIn, Hiragana Times)
- Two Projects are wrote by Kotlin. Used Retrofit, Navigation, Room, Pdfium, Stripe lib and MVVM architecture.
- Build instant App feature for user sharing article content to the others.
- Build CI/CD by DroneCI.
- Reduce App bundle size 50%.
- Refactor project Snapask. For example, Kotlin percent from 20% to 100%.
- Scrum Master
- Create a new way to catch everyone's focus and delay risk on daily stand-up meeting.
- Hold working process review meeting every season.
- Help everyone understood what is Management by Objective or call OKR.
- Write articles combined with knowledges with programing, management, and organization.
- Data Mining
- Get DeepLearning.AI certificates from Coursera.
- Write Web Crawler and built SQL database for store data.
- Write automation script for crawling data.
- Build several models (likes RNN, CNN) by Keras.
ASUS, Android Application Software Engineer, 2015/12 - 2019/07
- Focus on Launcher app in Zen Phone.
- One of mentors in Launcher team.
- Co-work with more than 10 engineers by Git.
- Refactor code and merge new features from Google source code every year.
- Solve performance or gesture issue, e.g., memory leak, overdraw, reuse same object, cache object, delay task, reduce view level and multi-touch event controller.
- VR & AR
- Survey and analyze the features of VR and AR devices to develop the next popular apps.
- Use Unity and Google VR SDK to design VR apps with controller.
- Portfolio : 360 degree Gallery(VR), Pokemon(VR),
MineCraft (Multi-player & VR), VR Launcher
- Data Mining
- Get Machine Learning certificate from Coursera. Have wrote Web Crawler.
- Design and build a website to simplify the workflow.
Intern, 2013/07 - 2013/09, 2014/07 - 2014/09
- Ufi Space (2013)
- Help with costumers to generate testing reports.
- Photo stream develop on Android phone.
- Ufi Space (2014)
- Video stream develop on Android TV, Phone and Web.
- Redesign UI flow.
NCKU, Institute of Computer and Communication Engineering, 2013/09 - 2015/06
- Thesis - Reduce ambulance traffic time by Vehicle to Vehicle Network.
NCKU, Department of Electrical Engineering, 2009/09 - 2013/06
- Build social website for travelers by Google MAP API.
- Using phone number black list from police officers, or read phone message to keep users away from swindlers.
Game Workshop, 2014/01 - 2015/02
- Publish app on Google Play, with in-app purchase system and use Facebook Parse to store data.
- Join and complete FlyingV Crowdfunding Project, sales plan and web for login before game publish.
- Join gameplay planning and development(Collect and Simulation Game).
- Fight for 50 - Billions
- Join gameplay planning and development(Tower Defense and Card Game).
Tic 100, 2015/02 - 2016/05
- COA Group First Place(Carbon OFF)
- Marketing analysis, customer analysis and requirements interviews for Local Farmers' market.
- Broadcast information or ads. in a Demo App by Beacon(Bluetooth).
- Try to bring in Auto Ads, Gamification and market's culture managing to our project.
NTU Hackathon, 2015/08 - 2015/09
- City Report Helper App
- Government departments receive citizen's problem reports then solve at once.
Kotlin(Android) - ★★★★★
- Team mentor, five-years co-work experience.
- Discuss precisely and finish new features on time.
- Can notice the program structure and keep code clean, clear and easier to maintain.
Unity(VR/AR) - ★☆☆☆☆
- Have finished multi-player VR game.
- Using Google VR SDK to finish an app with controller.
- Using Android API to get more information from Android devices.
Python(ML) - ★★★☆☆
- Learning Data Mining's math theory and relative Python packages on Coursera.
- Have designed a Machine Learning System
- Using Web Crawler to get data.
- Using Python packages like SKLearn or Keras to analysis data and build deep learning model.
JQuery(Web) - ★☆☆☆☆
- Have set up Web server from setting Apache to building NodeJS server.
- Read data from server and show on web site, and save data from web site to server and execute Git command line.
Linux - ★★★☆☆
- Familiar with basic command.
- Have transfer routine task to Linux automated tool. Like auto archive or auto testing and generating report.
Git - ★★★★☆
- Maintain program with more than 10 software engineers more three years.
- Have build Git server.
SQL - ★★☆☆☆
- Familiar with basic command.
- Person in charge for building database in Android or Data Mining project.
Deep Learning Certificate from Coursera
Machine Learning Certificate from Coursera
User can see magazines and articles on Hiragana Times. Article with audio and comment functions for interaction with users. Also used PDF reader and Furigana Converter.
User can book teacher on MasterIn. And