I have experience cooperating with global first-tier customers and can coordinate with sales, RD, ENG, QC, MFG, and the horizontal departments. I have developed many products that included UPS, SPS, wireless joystick, PDA peripheral products, scanner, MFP, DSC, and camera modules. I am serious in my tasks and like investigating the root causes of problems, not fearing any challenges, and accepting my defects. I am motivated by myself and like to learn new technologies and concepts.
• Based on customer requests, find key technologies and parts. Combine mechanical resources to provide proposals, development schedules, and quotations. Successfully obtained two projects from a National University and a Medical University in Taiwan, ten client projects, and one reward program from the Ministry of Economic Affairs. The annual revenue is over NT$10 million.
• According to the product characteristics, define the specs and write down technical documents.
• The hardware circuit designs, simulates, and debugs. The firmware programs and debugs. The software outsources.
• According to the promised schedule and quotation, control the time and cost.
• Prototype assembles, tests, and debugs.
• Product market research and SWOT analysis and support the sales to promote products.
• Plan new products, make product specs and write technical documents.
• Acted as the head of the R&D 1 department in the camera module division (managed EE and ME engineers, supervisor, and deputy manager total of 16 persons). Developed more than 100 models annually, and the yield rate at the factory was more than 90%. The company's EPS came more than two dollars. Co-work with optics, ME, ENG, and other departments, successfully won 3D depth camera module from global first-tier ODM customers. The factory yield rate of the project is more than 95% and a total of 6 months for project development time. The annual revenue of the department is around NT$1 billion.
• According to the company's growth goals, made short, medium, and long-term product development plans, submitted organizational and annual budget plans, and set departmental KPI items
• Hold the internal design review meetings and trace the defective items.
• Served as the project leader for multifunction printer (MFP) digital camera (DSC) products. Employed PLM skills to co-work with business, R&D (optical, institutional, hardware, and firmware), QC, ENG, MFG, and other resources to win orders from first-tier ODM customers in the world. The annual revenue for this business is around NT 2 billion in the department.
•Acted as the head of the electronic department of the R&D 2 division, managed EE engineers and project managers total of 6 persons.
• Developed PDA keyboards, charging cradle, and peripheral products. There were more than six projects developed annually, and the yield rate in the factory was more than 90%. The company's EPS was more than 5 dollars.
• According to the company's growth goals, plan short, medium, and long-term product development plans, submit organizational preparation and annual budget plans, and set departmental KPI items.
• Conduct cross-departmental horizontal communication with ME, ENG, QC, and MFG departments to solve engineering problems together.
• Conduct the internal design review meetings and trace the defective items.
• Joined the verification task and technology transfer for the customized scanner controller, quickly phased it into the product, and won the scanner order from the first-tier ODM customers in the world. The yield rate at the factory was over 90%.
• According to the customer's plan to debug and apply to the scanner safety and EMC certifications.
• According to the customer's requests handled the outsourced power supply for scanner products.
• Responsible for the hardware and firmware design for wireless joysticks for Nintendo and SEGA game consoles and multi-function TV remote controllers.