Hello, I am Weihan Lee.
Welcome to my website for more details of my portfolio: https://weihanlee9063.wixsite.com/weihanlee9063
I was a UI/UX designer at an e-commerce company to redesign the customer journey and experience. Also, I had two years of experience in an AI startup designing UI/UX of the software products and managing marketing strategy, and one year of experience in an IoT company executing product marketing, product design and exhibition planning.
From my employment experience, I organized the entire brand, product design and marketing strategies such as business cards, sales kits, e-newsletters, product design, UI/UX design, exhibition plan and marketing materials. Also, I designed the product video, graphic and material design to win 2019 iF design award.
From my education experience, I have a master's degree in industrial product design at Coventry University in the UK.
In 2017, I collaborated on a project of the Noonee assistive device with the Mini Cooper Oxford plant. I suggested an AIDA model for them and presented the robotic exoskeleton design project to the senior managers of the Mini Cooper Oxford plant. They thought that my design could be used for their workers who may need to lift their arms to work on the assembly line.
I believe that my experience of marketing and product design supports me to explore the customers’ requirements for designing a user-centred product.
Taipei City, Taiwan https://weihanlee9063.wixsite.com/weihanlee9063
December 2021 - 30, June 2022
1. Optimized the customers’ shopping experience, user interface and marketing solutions.
2. Designed data report of the revenue, orders and customer experience for the CMS platform.
3. Planned the experience of the online store for our client and supported the package design of the product.
October 2019 - 30, November 2021
1. Executed SaaS product, CMS platform, website, marketing plans and sales materials to provide a consistent brand design and experience for all users.
2. Integrated the infographic design with AI technology and experimental data for the SaaS product to optimize the efficiency of assay analysis.
3. Collaborated with the sales and engineering team to Develop the service process of customer management, troubleshooting flow and support.
4. Assessed the marketing strategy to adapt webinar and corporate video for the exhibition that increased 80% of the views on Youtube and 25% of the organic search on the website.
5. Organized the press releases, videos and e-newsletter and designed a demo version to increase 20% new users of the product, 30% CTR of the website and 10% product page views of the users who travel more than two pages
6. Analyzed the statistics of the marketing campaign to evaluate the clients’ conversion stage for optimizing the customer journey.
7. Consulted and analyzed clients’ customized requirements and feedback to improve the user experience and product features.
8. Evaluated and collected the list of leads from educational institutes to expand the target market.
9. Supported partner’s visual identity to redesign the logo and determine the marketing materials for increasing the awareness and appeal of the brand.
10. Compiled SaaS product materials such as product features, user manuals, tutorial videos and sales kits.
August 2018 - August 2019
1. Planned 5 international exhibitions, which were located in the USA, Netherlands, the UK and Taiwan.
2. Collaborated with PM and RD to designed the product materials for the exhibition, integrated facial recognition and interactive digital signage that increased 50% of the inquiries from international customers
3. Planned the marketing media of the exhibition, designed the marketing materials and arranged e-newsletter marketing.
4. Organized product marketing videos to increase 40% CTR of the website.
5. Executed product materials and graphic design for iF design award, and won iF design award in 2019.
6. Designed sales kit content to decrease 30% of the time for sales training and increase satisfaction.
7. Drafted the contents and designed product materials for the brochure.
8. Be involved with initial product design and user-interface design
9. Compiled hardware and software documents and designed user installation manual.
10. Managed internal CIS rules and the office interior planning
March 2018 - June 2018
1. Collaborated with scientists and engineers to integrate the scientific instrument of a particle counter.
2. Designed the appearance of the instrument.
April 2014 - June 2016
1. Processed monthly average of 1,000 teachers’ certificates from preliminary qualification examination to certificate printing.
2. Assisted location scouting and invigilation for the national examination.
3. Modified the administrative procedure for the amendment or reissue of the teacher’s certificate, which
decreased 30% problems of document management and advanced the procedure by 2 days.
4. Solved monthly average of 20 problems between teachers and the ministry of education.
December 2013 - March 2014
1. Surveyed antenna site, Designed and Drafted 4G antenna planar graph
2. Designed the planning file to improve around 70% efficiency of the antenna planar drawing
3. Kept track the construction progress
2016 - 2017
2008 - 2012