Master's degree with solid professional experience in both computer and electrical engineering.Broad comprehension of miscellaneous well-known programming languages. Eager to contribute technical knowledge and design skills towards getting the best performance for the company.
* Worked with CTO to find the new business model for the products.
* Used React.js and node.js to build up a social platform for people who play badminton to share the badminton courts.
* Planned and implemented the badminton social network service to run on AWS.
* Trained junior programmers to let them have the ability to work independently.
* Led the team to finish the task on time.
* Nidin is a platform like UberEat and Foodpanda, it has 1.4 million users.
* Helped Nidin to integrate POS system and web application and therefore the orders from the web can directly go into the POS system, reducing the wrong orders by staffs entering the orders from web to POS system.
* Worked on building the business plan for preA funding.
* Succeeded in the 0.4 million US dollars fundraising.
* Managed the new project for helping the audience growth team to get new members by using the applet and the chatbot in Line and Messenger.
* Developed the Customer Data Platform from scratch for the data analysis on AWS.
* Planned a lottery widget by using React.js and node.js in advance, it was used in 2020 Chinese New Year for the emergency plan, and gets 30,000 new users in just 6 days.
* Communicated with the CEO to discover the main core of the product and then planned the milestone of the project.
* Leveraged the user behaviors circulation to analyze the main core of the product, it led the company to focus on the unique characteristics of the product, increased 33% new users.
* Utilized the user experience by using Location Based Service,
led more users to love to use the product to find the badminton courts.
* Directed to refactor the code of the official website, raised the speed 30% of the website.
* Led the front-end team to develop the iOS app and Android app, and delivered in 1 month by using react native.
* Led the data team to find out the potential users, increasing 23% users.
* Managed new businesses including e-commerce, social community.
* Established a common vision and strategy, made consensus on the product execution priorities with
* Managed design of ERC-20 token, AIFI, and weekly interest-paying system by using React.js and node.js on AWS, that gained 10 thousand users
and dealt with more than 2 million dollars in 5 months.
* Led the marketing team to identify market trends opportunities, and built the development of long-term
strategic product plans.
* Won a 4 hundred million dollars contract for an ICO consulting project.
* Specified, developed, and launched the system of generating the customers' ad spending reports by
using Yahoo, Google, and Facebook API for 100 ad account managers, saving 4000 hours for the ad
* Gathered and analyzed the requirements of using the ad report system from three departments, Yahoo
ad, Google ad, Facebook ad, and provided strategic planning to the company and suggested a new system
* Built up the Minimum Viable Product rapidly in three months with one engineer, using tools, React.js,
node.js, and AWS.
* Developed new ad-matching platform for customers to find their favorite ad sales, recruiting 4 new
engineers and 1 marketing partner to grow to an 8,000 registration users ad-matching platform in half year.
* Developed and designed chat function for getting the message quickly and effectively.
* Refactored signup and login function with Facebook API. Made register procedure smoothly.
* Used iOS framework of Facebook to develop the user interfaces smooth and responsive.
* Implemented the tutorial function for first time launching.
* Developed an online platform where interior designers, home cleaners and people working in
the utility field can offer services and customers can find services on mobile devices. The
application can be downloaded at HouseCare.
* Led IT team to construct the application.
* Created innovative strategy to provide advertisements to specific groups in the smartphone
application. Grew Large Co.’s interior designer membership by 20%.
* Led IT team to develop a Bible game for high school students on iOS and Android devices.
* Communicated with a non-technical supervisor, made the project to achieve the supervisor’s goal.
* Consulted with Executive MBA students to develop iOS and Android apps for the Apology
course. The smartphone applications were demoed and praised by investors and managers in
the IT industry.
* Participated the full life cycle development of a chip for H.264 video decoding, application-specific
integrated circuit (ASIC) design, in ARM11-based embedded computers with Full HD 1080p video
capability. Impact: This ASIC increased the company’s revenues by around 5 millions of New
* Self-studied to leverage Fujitsu 90nm, 65nm standard cell solutions in developing ASIC.
Constructed a manual for using Fujitsu 90nm, 65nm standard cell solutions with a team leader.
* Mentored junior engineers to grow technical knowledge and provided career advice. Provided
efficient ways for junior engineers to leverage Fujitsu solutions. Raised the development rate of
ASICs for the company.
* Designed and tested the ASIC using electronic design automation (EDA) tools.
* 3.5/4 GPA
* 3.7/4 GPA