Tainan City, Taiwan
1. Majored in English, studied in both Linguistic and English for international trade, and have the ability of translate document and basic interpretation.
2. Serviced in TYG for 1year as a inside sales representative, worked independently to maintain customer relationship, and making outbound quotations for customers.
3. As a management trainee of the headquarter of Pizza Hut Taiwan, being a multitasker to study and being a field manager at the same time helped me to understand how to maintain the customer relationship, manage a 20 people crew and forecast/adjust the store performance.
七月 2020 - 十一月 2021
1. Through the training process from the basic management in different restaurants to becoming a restaurant manager, giving me chances to understand how to run and maintain a whole store, from ingredients, customer relationship and crew training.
2. As a store manager, I recruited, trained and managed up to 20 people in the store, also needed to sync with the supervisors and other stores in the area to optimize and cooperate.
3. Being a Management trainee of the head quarter, the ability to be a fast-paced learner and multitasker is crucial to catch up the request from various departments and from the store I managed.
三月 2019 - 三月 2020
1. In charged of selling product to the customers in USA, and making outbound mails of quotations and to analysis the current status of local market.
2. Giving services of acknowledge customers all related information of purchased cargo, and later compensation of damaged or missing items.
3. Having the ability to stay informed about competing product and brands to maximize the profit.
六月 2018 - 十月 2018
Joined WAT program to have the chance going abroad, working and understand the operation of a resort restaurant.
2015 - 2018