MailBox: [email protected]
New Taipei City, Taiwan
Sep 2019 -Jun 2021
1. Reach sales targets by selling more to existing customers, penetrating a new market, and achieving Key Development Indicators.
2. Customers contact and control the progress of various projects: seasonal catalog making, developing new articles with many brands, and launching.
3. Greeting foreign customers visit the factory and exhibition.
4. Visiting the customers, arranging goods deliveries, payments, samples look, and technical advisor support.
5. Analysis of customer complaints to ensure that factory quality problems and feedback to customers immediately.
6. Acquire product knowledge by participating in product training regularly.
7. Leading the sales team of 4 Vietnamese.
Jan 2018 - Mar 2019
1 . Understanding of the Japanese retail market, business, and know-how to development and maintenance.
2. Visit dealers and customers regularly to maintain stable customer relationships in the Japan/Taiwan area.
3. Responsible for business contact, quotation, and order processing.
4. Prepare performance reports monthly and assist the payments state.
6. Assistance with the exhibition planning and presentation of products to visitors who understand our product and how to use it.
7. Making the video to let consumers understand the product and how to use it.
8. Maintain website backend and company social media, Facebook, Twitter.
Jun 2017 - Sep 2017
1. Ensures courteous greeting of all patrons. Operates cash register.
2. Sells merchandise and assists customers with their selections.
3. Ensures accurate and efficient accounting of all transactions.
4. Stocking, pricing, cleaning, and inventorying sales items.Assists with other duties as necessary.
Dec 2013 - May 2017
1. Answer and direct phone calls.
2. Organize and schedule appointments, plan meetings, and take detailed minutes.
3. Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
4. Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
5. Develop and maintain a filing system, update and maintain office policies and procedures.
6. Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
7. Sending an important package to the customer.
8. Be a host at the end-of-year-end banquet, making sure everything is going well.
2013 - 2018