Experienced Buyer with a demonstrated history of working in the consumer goods industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Freight, Event Management, Air Freight, and Purchasing Processes. Strong purchasing professional with a Master of Business Administration - MBA focused in Finance, General from Dallas Baptist University.
四月 2019 - Present
● Analyzing Sales forecast to determine components/material needs and demand forecast.
● Managing purchasing timeline and Issuing purchase orders.
● Getting quote and negotiating price with vendors to maintain targeted margin.
● Tracking order process to ensure accurate and timely delivery per production schedule, and weekly meeting with vendor and making executive decision to resolve any issue occur will affect production timeline.
● Monitoring safety stock and inventory accuracy for components through monthly reconciliation, including obsoleted components destruction.
● Working with forwarders and warehouse staffs to arrange shipping for components and finished goods. As well making sure logistic costs are within budget.
● Finished Goods/Components receiving and quality control.
八月 2016 - 二月 2019
● Create daily report to track financial centers’ production and gap to goal.
● Contact leads generated from financial centers and discuss merchant services solution and benefits with potential clients.
● Design the most efficient POS system and pricing type for each business based on their business model.
● Deliver industry updates, product knowledge, and best practices on how to uncover business owners' needs for merchant services for monthly meeting with partners.
● As a team leader, assist teammates on pricing proposal to maximize profit also cost appropriated for clients.
一月 2016 - 七月 2016
● Receive daily purchase orders, confirm quantity and pricing on purchase orders.
● Provide management team with pivot table generated sales report to help sales strategy.
● Check for all shipping information for the orders.
● Communicate with logistics team to ensure orders are fulfilled.
一月 2015 - 一月 2016
● Prepare and coordinate documentation for air import shipments.
● Issue invoices collect payments for shipments.
● Partnered with clients for delivery, payment, insurance, and all other air freight import services.
● Organize all project logistics, including definition, specification development, change requests, progress reporting, communication, and scope management.