With 9+ years of experience in statistical analysis and data processing in interdisciplinary scientific problems which covered biology, physics, and mechanical engineering. As AI Engineer who focus on addressing customers’ business needs using AI, including building ML or DL models in intelligent manufacturing enablement field. Experience in understanding the requirements from customer and contributing relevant questions to ensure clarity. Lead cross-functional team to plan and execute of project work plans, making ongoing revisions to meet changing needs.
· Built a regression model in a customer’s CNC factory to detecting tool remaining-useful-life by data slicing, cleaning, and feature extracting.
· Developed algorithms based on signal processing and statistical analysis that were used to digitalize the quality-control processes to satisfy customer’s manufacturing needs.
· Worked with the software, firmware, and hardware engineers with Kanban method to identify the bottleneck in the commercialize projects in the startup.
· Built the SVM and randomforest models to do the novelty detection for wind turbine gearbox and write the report. Achieve a failure detection during the government technology development program.
· Used predictive analytics and data processing technics to forecast the pump fault detection in water treatment plant in Taichung.
· Development of image processing methods for biological fluorescent images which include preprocessing, object detection, and segmentation by MatLab and OpenCV.
· Built a purchase and store management Access SQL system about chemicals in lab.
· Collaborated with international colleagues to do research the in interdisciplinary scientific problems which covered biology, physics, and mechanical engineering.
· Scikit-learn, Numpy, Pandas for data preprocessing
· Tensorflow for GAN
· MatLab for image processing and data visualization
· Google IT Automation Professional Certificate
· TOEIC 845