Have 1.5 years of experience in project management,
and 3 years in data cleaning/optimization/analysis.
Spatial Data Analysis
四月 2021 - Present
• Being a Subject-matter expert on several projects, to lead the team to keep in the clear.
• Coordinating with cross-functional teams to be a collaborative team to have problems solved.
• Supporting the global team to accomplish spiders tools centralized management and validating Scrapy spidering python code.
• Cross analyzing supplier sources with a database to initiate sourcing strategy for PDV and SPOC.
• Diagnosing and consolidating systematically the issues/problems from supplier sources in each step of the process.
四月 2019 - 三月 2021
• Focused on map data sourcing (POI) and quantity/quality improvement.
• Optimized existing process flow to enhance the efficiency of processing and reduce 90% time on the manual data delivery process.
• Created automated internal reports by SQL on the quarterly status of the product.
• Hands-on spider scrappy building by Python and imported into the internal process in North & East Asia Region.
• Established dashboard and documents to consolidate all information in one place, to create info transparency across teams.
• Provided internal training on applied data analysis and tech skills (Python, SQL) to Local Intelligence team members.
• Carried out competitor benchmarking to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the existing market through field collection.
五月 2018 - 三月 2019
• Used domain knowledge on geographic sourcing.
• Built web crawlers under legal usage and proposed to be formal sourcing process:
- Decrease 50% of manual source acquisition work.
- Increase source update frequency from yearly to monthly updates.
• Had insights on problem-solving to give strategy and execute process optimization.
• Provided real-time information for users to navigate and align with the real world.
八月 2016 - 十二月 2017
• Understood and analyzed clients' system processes, were able to catch the core concept immediately and rebuild a better process.
• Draft proposal and UI sample to have a coherent agreement with clients.
• Hands-on contracts and government purchasing process.
• Initiated implementation plan and designed PowerPoint presentation with clear logic.
• Fellow PMP principles to execute the project.
• Adopt agile development to manage the product life cycle with Kanban.
• Managed communication between both internal and external stakeholders
• Tested systems to ensure the quality of the product.
• Provided training to clients about using the systems.
Spatial Information • 2014 - 2016
• Executed the data collecting and organizing in a short time to clear out the Open Data(GIS relevant) strategies in the USA, Germany, Australia, Japan, Korea, and China.
• Led the team to complete and exhibit a project about improving the quality of living and environment in Taichung central city.
• Oral presentation at International Symposium on Remote Sensing (ISRS 2016), Jeju, Korea.
• Study fields were related to Ontology, Semantic Web, GIS, Geocoding.
Spatial Information • 2009 - 2013
•Made GIS relevant project every semester
•Led the team to complete the analyzing of potential debris flow last semester