New Taipei City, Taiwan
I. Planning the annual budget and implementing internationalization-related campaigns under the Higher Education Sprout Project, and related expense write-offs.
1. Managing CYCU's International Student Ambassadors includes recruitment operations, training and assessment, brand promotion, and budget planning.
2. Mediating between CYCU and partnered universities in US/Europe for International Business Summer Camp operations, and handling related budget-planning and expense write-offs.
3. Assisting with establishing a new first-tier administrative unit related to international digital campaigns. Planning digital events such as online master’s talks, online camps, and the digital school buddy program. We have hosted 7 online events up to now with more than 200 participants in total.
4. Strengthening relations with followers and creating content to promote the official social media (Facebook and Line Official Account) of Office of International and Cross-Strait Education CYCU.
II. Implementing the Exchange Student Program by selecting and sending excellent CYCU students to distinguished partner universities all over the world.
III. Undertaking MOE scholarships (學海計畫).
IIII. Other internationalization programs and administrative affairs.
Jan 2021 - Present
1. Generating contents for E-commerce social media fan pages (Facebook, Instagram)
2. Collecting creative and up-to-date materials for content marketing
3. Supporting commercial shooting
Apr 2019 - Jun 2019
Planning and executing events as well as writing social media posts and Chinese press articles in order to strengthen connections in the MOX community network and consolidate MOX’s public relations.
1. MOX Demo Day 6 Taipei (2/26)
2. Happy Hours (1/25, 2/15, 2/22)
3. Geek on Train (2/16)
Jan 2019 - Mar 2019
Analyzing industry and market states and competitors’ brand strategies, and developing brand messages. In addition, writing social media and website copies and articles, translating blog articles (EN ⇋ CN), and executing administrative affairs.
Nov 2017 - May 2018