September 2020 - Present
Produced English and Chinese articles about workplaces and careers during the pandemic.
- Pitched ideas independently and submitted well-structured articles that did not require publication’s further editing.
- Impressed editors with exceptional English writing and received a contract for the position.
March 2021 - March 2022
Ideated weekly topics based on trendy issues mainly in the financial industry to write articles about careers and investment.
- Launched and completed projects with a team of five.
- Maintained contacts with global banks, derivative industries, and crypto start-ups.
- Delivered long-form features that reached 100,000 page views within one month.
September 2019 - September 2020
Managed a news site with an editorial team to publish weekly news and used social media to enhance the web reach.
- Increased engagement on social media through GA reports.
- Collaborated and communicated with the editorial team from multicultural backgrounds.
September 2017 - October 2018
Produced five-minute videos to introduce corporates and small businesses in Taiwan.
- Acquired flexible interpersonal skills by interviewing professionals ranging from entrepreneurs to general managers.
- Led the crew to carry out filming and interviews.
January 2016 - May 2017
Assisted editors in proofreading under time pressure and update front page news and social media posts.
- Obtained savvy knowledge of digital media management.
- Completed assigned tasks efficiently with carefulness, adapted to a fast-paced workplace.
2019 - 2020
2014 - 2017
China has constantly advanced its biometric technology to monitor...
How do a couple of artists use their talents to fight face surveillance?
After the training session for the priesthood, Cherry Vann walked...
Good journalism, in which critical thinking and media literacy are...