Silionware Precision Industries Co., Ltd • May 2020 - December 2020
As a process engineer from the process of tapping to wafer mounting of WLCSP technology at OBU5 of SPIL, I was responsible for:
1. Conducting DOE to optimize the process of dicing before grinding
2. Checking the performance of varied grinding tape
3. Expanding different machine types and numbers to varied customers
Tsinghua University • February 2016 - February 2019
As a part-time employee of the department, I was responsible for verifying and organizing 6 sets of data per time for a literature survey.
Department of Materials Science and Engineering • 2019 - 2020
As a Master's student of Tsinghua University, I was responsible for
1. Publishing 1 Master's thesis:
Yueh-Ying Chou (2020) Fabrication and Characterization of Hierarchically Porous Structured Hydroxyapatite Cellular Materials for Cu (II) Ions Adsorption. Graduate institute of MSE at NTHU, Hsinchu.
2. Publishing 1 international scientific journal paper:
Vojislav V Mitic, Po-Yu Chen, Yueh-Ying Chou, Ivana D Ilic, Bojana Markovic, Goran Lazovic. (2021) Fractal nature analysis in porous structured bio-ceramics. Modern Physics Letters B.35.2150318.10.1142/S0217984921503188.
3. Publishing 1 conference poster at an international conference of Materials Science:
Yueh-Ying Chou, Ting-Ting Chang, Po-Yu Chen. (2019) The Relation Studies between Freeze Casting Channel Width and Copper(II) flowing rate. Materials Research Society of Taiwan.
Department of Materials Science and Engineering • 2010 - 2014
As a Bachelor's student of Tsinghua University, I was responsible for
1. Obtaining a certificate of TOEIC (815)
2. Being a senior class leader of 50 people in college. Under-graduate institute of MSE in NTHU, Hsinchu.
3. Obtaining an award for excellent work of research thesis in a college competition, A Material Science Approach to Analyze the Plywood Structure of Cuttlebone. Under-graduate institute of MSE in NTHU, Hsinchu.