• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
HTC DeepQ AI Healthcare
I am working in NOWlab, a creative R&D initiative designed to help teams embrace new technologies and concepts that can be quickly transformed into feasible solutions that help our clients achieve their business goals.
• Winner of a robot business development plan in Dentsu's global accelerator programme.
• Building the real-time monitoring service with 360 camera.
• Planning and designing the experience for Dicos's unmanned restaurant.
• Building the world's first 360 photo retouch APP with insta360 camera.
• Planning and building up Dentsu's VR Lab.
• Revamping China Uniqlo APP and delivering design guideline for future development.
isobar NOWlab (innovation unit)
As creative in UNIT9, I was responsible for design ideation, pitch creation and UX/UI design.
• Brainstorming concepts and structuring pitch document.
• Creating user flow diagrams to pragmatically communicate ideas.
• Creating user journeys for storytelling.
• Drawing of setup schematics.
• Creating high-fidelity mockups for conceptual design.
• Winning VR/APP/Installation pitches (>£200k).
In this internship, I conduct the field research to find insight to create engaging experiences with an interactive installation in Amsterdam Light Festival and create site-specific art in LimeWharf.
• Developing an interactive installation for Amsterdam Light Festival.
• Conducting design research including group mind mapping and field interviews.
• Experimenting materials for textile fabrication.
• Prototyping textile models for future development.
Collaborating with a team of programmers, offshore resources, and product managers to help assess requirements, create designs, generate user and interaction flows, and define user-interface interaction details.
Creating visual design solutions that address business, brand, market, and user needs. Establish and maintain the visual integrity and consistency of clients’ projects, translate business objectives into design solutions.
• Winning pitches with design strategy.
• Generating IA, wireframe and user flows.
• Designing websites/APP UI.
• Building websites with front-end coding.
• Managing offshore resources(software company, freelancers).
• Leading design team(~3).
• Training junior designers(~10).