AI Software Engineer
Wistron • Apr 2019 - Present
Provide AI solutions, design, develop algorithms, and deploy models involving fields such as computer vision, NLP, and knowledge graphs.
Research innovative and cutting-edge technologies that benefit the team’s project goals.
- Directed the development team to implement a complex natural language QA system based on the knowledge graph. I was responsible for ML algorithms part and made 3 presentations to share research results and insights. The participants included 77 individuals and 8 teams.
- Implemented an English-Chinese translation model using Transformer and leveraged the new model process by introducing techniques and results to the team.
- Conducted experiments to compare the performance of Dongle (Kneron and Intel), optimized the ONNX and .h5 models (pruning and constant), and successfully reduced the computing time by 55%.
- Refactored a backend system to an ORM structure by using Sails.js, reduced 20% of code size, and improved maintainability.
- Designed and provided deep learning models for AOI image classification, achieved false positive rate below 5% and false negative rate below 0.5%.
- Developed a Python desktop GUI application (PySide2), which can asynchronously communicate with the backend system, and achieve high-quality reliability. (more than 99% of operating time)