Versatile Product and Project Management professional with a career history spanning 3 continents, from within B2B, B2C, corporate and startup environments. Strong generalist, with 3 years of combined Product Management and Project Management experience and 9 years of experience working within the functions of Analysis, Security, Web Analytics, IOT, and Software improvement. Developed the first PMO program for a web Startup healthcare company, including standard procedures and designed templates,
Provided Business and website consulting services from 20015-2016
Project Manager and CIO for seed brokerage company. 2015-2016
Collaborated on bank related ETL Process, functioned as the BA. - 2014-2015
BA for company-wide security automation projects.2012-2013
Ba and Developer for creating detection software for high availability services.2013-2014
Project manager for IOT non-profit efforts for the Miami community. 2014
Technical Analyst for World Record effort. 2016
Product Manager and Ba for EHR system. 2012
Business Analyst and Developer for Big Data effort for the UN - third world efforts.
Agile Product Manager / IT Business Analyst
Consultant - (04/2015-Present)
● Managed a cross-functional team that collaborated in developing business ready systems.
● UML and Use Case Diagramed Scalable Business Systems and workflows, which reduced the cost of implementation and maintenance.
● Conducted Market Research project for leading IoT brand, in order to identify industry Strengths and weakness.
● Guided Growth Hacking initiated to provide low cost, high impact company exposure.
● Problem- Solved through Pain points and documented system changes in collaboration with higher management and front line initiatives.
● Lead Team from a people standpoint, identifying hidden capabilities and trouble spot from a solution-oriented standpoint.
Security Analyst / IT Business Analyst
Global Outsource Services - (08/2012- 04/2015)
● Collaborated on infrastructure security architecture diagramming, technology adoption initiatives, and automated maintenance of private cloud services, virtual computing, network and platform security, firewall, intrusion prevention, content filtering and data leakage prevention solutions.
● Governed the Cybersecurity Framework, Incident-Response program, and Monitoring Systems Infrastructure.
● Collaborated on compliance document gap analysis and security vulnerability assessments of third party applications.
● Re-engineered enterprise security program requirements, policies, processes, and access controls rules.
● Influenced and collaborated across teams to deliver projects to stakeholders.
IT Business Analyst / Project Manager
IOS Health Systems (01/2012 – 07/2012)
● Gathered and prioritized project requirements in alignment with current Roadmap.
● Collaborated in Project meeting, to identify project requirements and identify new and unique ways of solving the problems.
● Worked with different business areas to understand and documented tangible and intangible business models, processes, and goals. While aligning with the business model and front line.
● Documented business, functional and nonfunctional requirements into test cases, activity diagrams and user stories.
● Developmental documentation frameworks, change management procedures and ETL process, plus recommend improved ways of developing ETL Applications for the current environment.
● Collaborated with programmers during development, for the purpose of keeping requirements aligned with updating scopes.
● When required used the technical experience to help the team solve problems.
Lead IT Analyst / Product Manager
University of Miami Coral Gables, FL (8/2006 - 6/22/2011)
● Developed and simulated improved workflow process, notably reducing workflow by 5 days (operational effectiveness) for the IEP Student Application Process.
● Interpreted data using various techniques from statistical analysis to Data Mining.
● Responsible for documenting business process flow charts, which included training documentation
● Used SDLC procedures to check for errors, bugs and interoperability
● Developed conceptual data models and use cases using UML tools for business alignment
● Designed, developed, implemented and maintained a variety of business solutions.
● Responsible for evaluating and recommending improvement to the Salesforce Life-Cycle and in turn resolved system problems.
● Coordinated and developed implementation of ETL Process
● Conducted requirement investigations for Business units using UML diagrams.
● Acted as Liaison between IT, Vendors, Management, clients and staff to determine escalation, requirements, and sign-off based on documentation.
● Prepared routine reports, which included SQL queries and targeted availability of technology needs, making appropriate recommendations.
● Experienced installation and configuration of Tableau server-Client and Public for BI tools
● Transferred and maintained compliance controls to new system implementation.
● Developed effective Reporting tools that forecasted Sales Activity using OLAP/DW tools (Excel, SQL, Cubes, Tableau Software)
● Worked in tandem with the front line to improve quality and quantity by improved analytics and training uses on their benefits.
Certified in Security +
Certified in Network +
Trained in PM
Bachelor in Management Information Systems (2009)
Florida International University Business School
Business Communication Certificate (2011)
University of MIami - DCIE
Business Requirements, Agile Project Management, Scope Analysis Process, Optimization, SWOT Analysis, Design & Deploy Business Solutions, Use Case and User Story, Scrum methodology, UML diagramming, System Planning
Triathlete, Enterprise Architect, Cyber Security, Biomedical Research, Project management
+ Active member of the Athletic community and of the Miami Triathlon community.
+ Consulted for Guinness book world record for the most run Ironman races in 2016.