Skilled and experienced Marketing Planning and Project Managing focused on growing subscription-based business. Experienced in identifying market trends and customer needs to create highly-targeted marketing campaigns.
Multi-media marketing, Customer service, Trade shows, Skilled negotiator, Sales Force, Media relations, Special events planning, Project Management
Leadstar Life Ltd. • 四月 2016 - Present
1. Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers.
2. Website marketing, such as building an official website for company in cooperation with engineers and designers to promote products and building an on-line shopping mall.
3. Launch marketing campaigns or exhibitions to promote products.
4. Arrange sponsorship activities to increase the reputation of the company and the products.
Taiwan Design Center • 五月 2015 - 十二月 2015
1. Coordinate all the resources to meet the needs of enterprises to implement projects for government precisely and efficiently.
2. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
3. Manage the relationship with the client government and all companies involved in the relevant projects.
4. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
Yamaha Music & Electronics Taiwan Co., Ltd • 四月 2007 - 三月 2012
1. Marketing campaign planning, executing and budget controlling for music school department.
Sales from year 2007 to 2011 raised 17%
2. Annual sales budget planning and evaluating.
3. Local and International music events planning and execution.
Stark Technology, Inc • 三月 2006 - 二月 2007
1. Computer hardware sales such as servers, storage equipment and customer service.
2. Approached a client which had lost maintenance and got a purchase deal around 16,500 USD also kept the good relation with this client.
Veda International Corp • 六月 2005 - 二月 2006
1. Researched, negotiated, implemented and tracked advertising and public relations activities.
2. Organized public appearances, lectures and exhibits to increase product awareness.
3. Planned and organized corporate media and other special events.
Sep 2003 - Jun 2005
Sep 1998 - Jun 2002