I have been a business development manager in the Foxconn group for 3 years.
I am intimately familiar with IoT (Internet of Things) industry and am greatly skilled in business development and liaising with clients.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dan-hsu-11846815b/ Phone: 0988730963
April 2019 - Present
Goldtek is a subsidiary of Foxconn which has been dedicated to IoT product design and manufacturing for years.
[Approach new clients]
- Analyzed the IoT market and looked for the target clients.
- Associated with the engineering/procurement team to bid on the ODM projects.
As a sales manager in business development department, I have investigated and analyzed the IoT market mainstream, then contacted the target clients through cold calls and organized the conference call to have further communication to see what the client’s requirements are and what kind of product roadmap they have.
During the RFQ phase, I lead software and hardware engineering teams to fulfill customer’s demands in both hardware and software structure with the engineering team. Also, I meet their target price via discussion with our procurement team.
When the projects are awarded, I have to make sure both parties sufficiently understand the Roles & Responsibility in the project, then review and modify the Master Purchase Agreement with Foxconn’s legal team.
- 2020 Q3 brought one medical consumer product into our company, which generates 520K USD in 2021.
- As consumer medical IoT devices are one of the market mainstreams, this project leads our company to move to the new era.
- Built up long-term relationships with existing clients.
- Fully understood the client's demands and co-worked with subsidiary factories to fulfill the yield rate/ production plan.
I provided services to one Japanese client who designs IoT smart home devices. I collaborated with them and provided the factory MRP/production plan. The project revenue grew 450% 2021 v.s. 2020.
November 2018 - April 2019
WT Microelectronics is one IC distributor who provides FAE and IC stocks preparation.
- Associated with IC manufacturer to design in project for Quanta Server BU.
- Tracked the project status.
- Provided AI&IoT market information with the clients.
Visited Quanta server BU with FAE regularly and developed new projects with them. Tracked the projects status and adjusted the inventory status accordingly to achieve the yearly revenue target.
march 2016 - June 2018
Chefree is an LCD & Touch Panel solution provider.
- Created more revenue from existing customers.
- Formulated and executed the market strategy.
- Maintained and negotiated with the suppliers.
I was an account manager who was responsible for North/South European clients. The main goal of the job is to build a long-term relationship with the existing clients by designing more projects.
To achieve the client demand for the LCD and Touch Panel, we have to discuss the product specification/price/lead time with the suppliers to meet their requirements.
I also hosted the event in Embedded World in 2017 and 2018 to investigate the mainstream market and look for the potential clients.
- The revenue grew 230% 2017 v.s. 2016.
- Approached one Spanish customer in 2017 and started the business from trail runs. Created 280K USD revenue in 2018.
2010 - 2014