Nearly 20 years of experience in the Memory position.
Has been committed to solving customer application problems. Accompany sales staff to promote the company's
products from a technical perspective.
Understand the needs of customers, bring them back to the company, and provide the most suitable products for
customers to achieve a win-win situation.
At Panram and UDinforn company, I have proposed a way of verification for customers, eliminating the need for
verification methods that customers are not familiar with. Therefore, after the customer uses it, the customer order is
Here are some of my profiles
Application Engineer or Field Application Engineer position in an organization.
Experience in organizing , accepting responsibility , and making decisions . Ability to supervise and deal successfully
Valuable experience in gathering , duplicating and analysing to solve application or compatibility issue.
EXPERIENC TAIWAN ProMOS COMPANY Hsin-Chu County
To solve customer problems of DRAM, including DIMM and IC chip application.
Using an oscilloscope, logic analyzer measurement signal to solved many compatibility problems.
Regularly visit various MB manufacturers, gathering the latest information
To the client educate customers on how to design DRAM, explain Datasheet
EXPERIENCE TAIWAN Wistron COMPANY Hsin-Chu County
Work in the Wistron as global quality and failure analysis department, Senior Application Engineer
For NB, Server, PC ,DTV etc, has in fact analysis and writing 8D report and use 8D way to solve problems in the
factory production line.
TAIWAN Silicon-Power COMPANY Taipei County
Worked at Silicon Power FAE section manager.
In March 2012 sent me one person alone to Iran - Tehran for one week, taught the client how to do the RMA
gathering and statistics, maintenance and rehabilitation of the product, after teaching, the agent RMA Rate to reduce
by more than 50%.
In August 2012 sent me to South Korea for one week, with the SP's REP to understanding of the local market as well
as the various problems. The South Korea market has become quite familiar. Make some recommendations for our
product to fit the South Korean market
But also to the growth of sales in Korea.
Due to change the business module of South Korea, in 2013 sent me again to South Korea (Build up the server
center), educating local REP again and visit the local agent, 3C shop and memory providers, to did understanding
and solve problems.
Have to establish service center in Myanmar, so in February 2014, sent me to Burma to did training local agent, solve
the TF card in smartphone application problem too.
Fluency in Chinese, some English, and Hakka.
Available upon request
1. Presale: Visit customers with sales staff. Understand customer applications, introduce the company's Roadmap, and try to promote the company's products from the perspective of technical applications.
2. FA: Customers encounter system problems in product application, clarify application problems, and write FAR and 8D reports. FA process planning.
3. Supplier management: The verification process planning of supplier product introduction company.
4. New product development: DRAM overclocking experiment.
August 2018 - Present
1. IC sorting: DRAM IC test to confirm the special timing of IC to solve complex application problems in engineering.
2. FA: Solve system application problems encountered by customers, and solve compatibility problems.
3. Supplier management: All supplier product verification, specification confirmation. BOM table creation.
4. Presale, introduce the Roadmap to the customer, and share the memory market conditions.
5. Visit Chipset and MB vendor to get the new roadmap and compile the product roadmap for Panram.
May 2014 - August 2018
1. Solve customer application issues.
2. Building FAE test SOP.
3. Review Product Datasheet.
4. Building an 8D-report system.
5. Business trip to Iran, Korea, and Myanmar region.
August 2011 - May 2014
1. Responsible for on-site DVT production line yield
2. Server board debug including hardware and software
3. Monitor the yield rate of each production line of overseas branches
June 2008 - December 2008
1. Presale to Chipset and Motherboard vendor.
2. Solve memory application problems.
3. Solve OEM / ODM application issues.
4. Building the DARM datasheet.
June 2003 - June 2008
2009 - 2011