- Build RESTful APIs.
- Development application in embedded platform.
- Design Software Architecture.
- Network Programming.
- Work in cross functional teams with F2E, UX, QA, etc.
- Deliver on-quality and on-time.
- Willing to share knowledge and code review
- Expert of Golang.
- Expert of *nix system administration skills.
- Familiar with RMDB. (Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL)
- Strong problem solving skill, responsive and flexible.
- Experience in building RESTful APIs.
- Experience in containerization.
- Understanding of software development.
- Understanding of software testing.
- Experience in CI/CD.
- Experience in Node.js.
- Experience in IoT.
- Understanding of security concepts.
Ubiquiti, Inc. currently focuses on 3 main technologies: high-capacity distributed Internet access, unified information technology, and next-gen consumer electronics for home and personal use. The majority of the company’s resources consist of entrepreneurial and de-centralized R&D teams. Ubiquiti does not employ a traditional direct sales force, but instead drives brand awareness largely through the company’s user community where customers can interface directly with R&D, marketing, and support. With over 70 million devices shipped in over 200 countries and territories in the world, Ubiquiti aims to connect everyone to everything, everywhere. Ubiquiti was founded by former Apple engineer Robert Pera in 2005.