At Ubiquiti, our mission is to rethink I.T. We strive for technology UX perfection everywhere — from our web store shopping experience, to product packaging details, to frictionless setup and installation flows. As a team, we value autonomy, so we want you to bring your ownership mindset in our pursuit of creating the best user experience. You’ll be challenged to use your creative problem-solving skills and work backwards to address the highest touch-point UX issues for our users, finding points of leverage and reducing risk. We place emphasis on working together, fostering an environment of trust and transparency.
- Build RESTful APIs.
- Development application in embedded platform.
- Design Software Architecture.
- Network Programming.
- Work in cross functional teams with Frontend, Firmware, UX, QA etc.
- Deliver on-quality and on-time.
- Willing to share knowledge and code review
- Expert in NodeJS (3+ years of experience)
- Expert of *nix system administration skills.
- Experience in building RESTful APIs.
- Experience with network programming (Sockets/TCP/IP)
- Familiar with RMDB. (Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL)
- Strong problem solving skills, responsive and flexible.
- Have code cleanliness, keep improving the code.
- Ability to work independently within a high talent team.
- Self-Starter willing to learn and apply new software skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using ORM Frameworks
- Experience in developing NVR/DVR-related products
- Experience in React/Redux or similar frameworks
- Experience in Express or Koa framework
- Understanding of security concepts.
- Understanding of WebRTC concepts.
Ubiquiti, Inc. currently focuses on 3 main technologies: high-capacity distributed Internet access, unified information technology, and next-gen consumer electronics for home and personal use. The majority of the company’s resources consist of entrepreneurial and de-centralized R&D teams. Ubiquiti does not employ a traditional direct sales force, but instead drives brand awareness largely through the company’s user community where customers can interface directly with R&D, marketing, and support. With over 70 million devices shipped in over 200 countries and territories in the world, Ubiquiti aims to connect everyone to everything, everywhere. Ubiquiti was founded by former Apple engineer Robert Pera in 2005.