Our research subsidiary in Taipei is seeking mathematics, computer science, physics and engineering majors with experience in one of following asset classes: Futures, Currencies, Commodities, or Global Macro for a senior quantitative researcher / vice president of research position involving the creation of computer-based models that seek to predict the movements of worldwide financial markets.
We offer outstanding career opportunities, which include:
- Competitive financial rewards, based on performance and position
- Friendly and collegial working environment
- Opportunity to learn from investment experts
- Have 1 or more years of experience in one of the following asset classes: Futures, Currencies, Commodities, or Global Macro
- D. or M.S. degree from a leading university and B.S. degree from a top university in Taiwan, US, (or from other leading universities around the world) in a highly analytical field, such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Financial Engineering or any other related field that is highly analytical and quantitative
- Have a research scientist mind-set, i.e., be a deep thinker, creative, persevering, smart, and a self-starter, etc.
- Be competent in a programming language (C++ or C)
- Possess good English language skills
- Possess a relentless drive to succeed, supplemented by a strong work ethic
Position based in Taipei
WorldQuant is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation or preference, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.