Product quality is one of Alfred Camera’s core competencies. We set a high bar for product stability and execute seriously in every product development projects and releases. That’s why Alfred Camera keeps its highest user ratings, average 4.8 stars with 300K+ reviews, among all smart home products. QA engineer plays an important role in the process of product development. They need to think from every angle and design test plans to ensure all features perform as expected, especially for exceptional cases. Also, to provide feedbacks to engineers and designers if any defects are found during the process.
This position is mainly focusing on manual app testing.
1. Create comprehensive test plans and test cases with quality documentations
2. Locate and report any potential software quality issue
3. Perform regular and/or project-based quality assurance activities based on established test plans/procedures
4. Spec review/verification and provide meaningful feedbacks to make it more logically comprehensive and reasonable.
5. Cooperate with development and customer support teams to further investigate the quality issues identified
6. Assist on monitoring system metrics to locate issues as early as possible
7. Continuously improve existing practices related to software quality assurance
Hard Skills: 1. BS graduated, majored in Computer Science or related areas preferred. 2. 1 year+ hands-on experience in mobile app testing, manual test case design, and issue analysis. 3. Ability to interpret design specifications into actionable plans/items. 4. Decent English reading/writing skill. Soft Skills: 1. Passionate but with discipline and carefulness, willing to drive things to perfection and able to locate the smallest details. 2. Strong curiosity to find out the real factors that drive the final results. 3. Good communication/expression skills.