We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch • Experience with iOS frameworks such as Location, Core Data, Core Animation, etc. • Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning • Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services • Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards • Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines • Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred • Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark • Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications • Knack for benchmarking and optimization • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN • Familiarity with continuous integration • GPS, NFC, Calendar library knowledge must require