Codementor is expanding our suite of products! In addition to our original Codementor platform, we're also building next-generation products to empower the Future of Remote Work.
Our product team cares the most about:
1. The speed of validating the market and the maintainability of our code. We believe that speed is one of the most important elements for a startup to succeed, and code quality is the cornerstone of validating the market.
2. Enthusiasm and understanding of our product and industry. We believe an in-depth understanding of the product is essential to delivering the best product and service to our users.
3. User experience. We believe that a good user experience is a major driving force for improving our product.
Being a product manager of Codementor X, you will:
- Conduct frequent discussions with Sales team(based in the US) to analyze user demand and determine the direction of product
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to form a product which reaches user & business goal
- Define the product roadmap with milestones down to weekly level (i.e. timeline management and resource allocation)
* You will work closely with the Head of Product and CEO for the latest product plan!
How to Apply
We want to find a Product Manager who: - Has a passion for our product and has the ability to solve problems methodically and elegantly - Has great communication skills and happy to be a teamplayer - Has experience leading product development from the beginning to the end (2+ years) - Has experience working with cross-functional teams - Fluent in English - Comfortable using SQL to query your own data - Has experience using GA, Mixpanel, or Amplitude for data analysis - Loves to learn!