• Degree or higher in Engineering or Science disciplines (or any degree with courses on pattern recognition and imaging processing)
• Good logical thinking and analytical mind
• Experience in C/C++ and Windows programming
• Have a good command of written and spoken English
• Be independent, initiative, performance-driven
• Responsible for conducting research and development in computer vision technology, machine learning technology, advanced vision algorithms and applications for machine automation and visual inspection
• Experience in machine learning related tools such as Tensor Flow, Theano, Matlab, OpenCV etc. will be a plus
ASM is a leading, global supplier of semiconductor wafer processing equipment. Our smart and ambitious team is dedicated to delivering innovative technology solutions to the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. With over 2,200 employees based in 16 countries, including the United States, Netherlands, Belgium, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and Taiwan. Together we work to develop thin-film deposition technologies for our customers through epitaxy, ALD, PEALD, vertical furnaces and PECVD. Our goal is to remain an industry leader by being ahead of what’s next. Focusing on finding collaborative solutions to make integrated circuits, or chips, smaller, faster and even more powerful.
Be part of our exciting future and join our team. Take a look on LinkedIn at our Careers tab in the top.