As a Product Manager in Banana Whale Studios, your mission is to build great Live stream product for users. You should be eager to understand user behavior. You will work closely with our partners. You must have great product sense and have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
• Do user research and competitive analysis.
• Drive the overall product vision, strategy, and requirements that will fuel user growth and product revolutions.
• Define product strategies and manage the product road map, setting of and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
• Brainstorm, evaluate and develop new features and new product ideas.
• Evaluate performance using analytics tools and user feedback
Requirements: • Minimum 2 years of product management experience. • Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizing, strong communication and interpersonal skills. • Experience with UI/UX design and usability • Experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements. • Be able to work across teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues • Being resourceful and proactive to work and learn in a fast-paced environment. • Self-driven, independent with commitment to excellence • Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Plus: • Design thinking & brainstorming hosting experience. • Be familiar or interested with live stream industry.