We are a dynamic startup with a vision to automate and revolutionise the way management is executed in hotels, vacation rentals, and apartments. Through digitisation of standard operating procedures and the integration of hardware and software to automate facility management, we aspire to provide owners, employees and guests with contactless, technology-driven experiences. Expertise in hospitality, technology and media, alongside advances in IoT and AI makes this possible. The product we are building will be easy-to-deploy and easy-to-use, to delight guests in a post-COVID world of travel.
We are based in Singapore and are founded by a team of successful travel and technology entrepreneurs. We’re looking for talented developers to join our technology and product team in Taiwan for this new adventure!We are looking for a highly skilled full stack developer who is specialized in frontend to build performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a proven track record of delivering applications as part of a remote / distributed team is required.
• Architect, build, and maintain excellent React.js/React Native applications with clean code
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms and integrate third party API's
• Integrating our frontend UI with the constructed API
• Write high quality, readable and testable code
• Design and optimize applications for high performance, high scalability, and low latency
Qualifications & Requirements
• Proficiency with React.js and React Native
• Familiar with Node.js, Express, and the most common packages in the ecosystem
• Familiar with REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
• Familiar with database technologies such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB
• Proficiency with code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience in software engineering practices, including but not limited to software design and implementation, unit testing, code reviews, continuous integration, source control, and coding standards compliance
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Self-motivated, responsible, good attention to detail
• Decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills
If you're interested, please apply directly here or contact [email protected], thanks!
We're an IoT startup with a vision to automate and simplify the management of vacation rentals, hotels, and apartments. The hospitality and travel industries have transformed: guests want contactless, technology-driven experiences. Home automation, smart meters, and advances in AI make this possible. We're building an easy-to-deploy product to remotely manage a vacation rental or hotel, facilitating self-service check in, remote entry, and active monitoring of energy consumption, while delighting guests in a post-COVID world of travel.We are based in Singapore and are founded by a team of successful travel and technology entrepreneurs. We’re looking for talented developers to join our technology and product team in Taiwan for this new adventure!