- Develop product marketing strategy and oversee marketing aspects of the product life cycle, including the market positioning.
- Draft feasible marketing plan and go-to-market strategies and leading/managing product launch processes within the sales and marketing framework.
- Perform new markets analysis and determine business cases for new opportunities.
- Utilize the knowledge of the current market, work closely with sales & product team to analyze results and identify opportunities in supporting areas related to blockchain / cryptocurrency matters including but not limited to ICO platform competitive analysis, customer needs identification and new product planning.
- Recommend strategic product solutions, create marketing ideas and take new business opportunities from concept stage to revenue generating projects.
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Collaborate with Channel Marketing team members to deliver successful messaging.
Requirement： Must - 5+ years’ experience in product marketing initiatives with a track record of increasing sales or customer growth Solid background of marketing expertise in top tier Software company, consumer electronics or FMCG is strongly preferred. - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing. - Experienced in consumer related market with a mix of marketing tools including but not limited to product marketing, digital marketing, Online-to-offline marketing, Below-the-Line and creative product design. - Passionate about changing market dynamics and translate them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives. - Ability to handle high pressure and fast pace working environment. - Data driven, excited to drive marketing results via data implementation and analysis, passionate in consumer experiences and improve their experience. - Native in Mandarin, and proficient in English is a must. Plus - With experience in managing a marketing team and with knowledge of product management/business plan development. - With partnership landscape across US/Asia Market. - With B2B/ B2C marketing experience. - Experienced in working overseas. - Experienced in working in startup company.