We are HIRING!!!
Greenpeace is a non-profit environmental organization with a presence in over 55 countries. We expose global environmental problems and force positive changes through research, lobbying and non-violent direct action.
We are looking for a qualified, self-sufficient, and thorough campaign specialist for TW energy campaign team. If you have expertise/ skillsets in renewable energy/ renewable electricity field and passionate about preserving the planet from climate crisis or interested in sustainable development economically and environmentally. Please send us your motivation letter and CV.
The position will be located at Greenpeace East Asia, Taipei office. In the role, you will provide expertise/ strategic analysis and advice with respect to specialized areas or skillsets that are critical to achieving campaign objectives. You will be heavily involved in project development, coordination and implementation, and represent Greenpeace as spokesperson, liaise/ build relationships with professional stakeholders and environmental community to achieve campaign objectives and strengthen the profile and credibility of Greenpeace. You will liaise with other Greenpeace offices and Greenpeace International, promote support within Greenpeace to advance program goals.
1. Familiarity in the social, political and cultural context of Taiwan.
2. Professional experience or educational degrees in renewable energy/ renewable electricity field.
3. Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin. (Fluency in Taiwanese is a plus)
4. Experience in project management including creating plans, strategy, and timelines
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Greenpeace has a strong commitment to personal development with ample opportunities for workplace learning and career progression.
(All information collected for recruitment purpose only)