CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
The Creator Partnerships team supports creators in their journey on Influenxio. Our objective is to empower these creators, elevate their presence on the platform, allowing them to inspire creativity and enable their influence.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Creator Partnerships Manager to help creators grow their businesses. This role requires a passion for popular culture, artistic creativity, and technology.
The ideal candidate should be a motivated self-starter who is excited about working in fast-paced environments and on multiple projects simultaneously. We are looking for individuals who are flexible, can find solutions to ambiguous problems, be resourceful and bring positivity to the work environment.
- Identify, recruit, and onboard high potential Creators/influencers to Influenxio.
- Foster strong relationships with, and grow a portfolio of high potential Influenxio Creators.
- Establish resources and educate Creators on best practices, develop customized strategies based on data, help solve technical issues, and optimize overall performance.
- Lead and project manage events to support the Creator ecosystem.
- Establish, manage, analyze, interpret and translate key quantitative metrics and business trends around creator performance into strategic insights that drive account growth;
-Be the face and voice of Creators to our internal teams, and work collaboratively with cross-functional partners across initiatives.
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 2+ years experience working in creator management (creators, entertainment celebrities, high profile artists, brands); community management; or partner management
- Fluent-speaker level in English is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- Existing relationships network of content creators, with a demonstrated ability to manage and influence creators towards partnership;
- Digital media industry expertise, with an understanding of social platforms
- Strong negotiation and deal-making skills
- Ability to work independently to drive multiple time-sensitive, high-priority project
- Superior attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment