【What will you do?】
• Work closely with UX/UI, engineers, and marketing department to deliver qualified products.
• Analyze and balance consumer needs with business priorities.
• Manage the development cycle of a product.
• Plan product roadmap and business strategies.
• Communicate clearly and persuasively with various audiences.
• See things from the customer’s point of view.
• Define problems and deliver solutions.
• Make evidence-based decisions.
• Lead cross-functional team.
• Understand industry trends and changes.
• Think long-term.
【Who are we looking for?】
• Master degree in Computer Science/Marketing or related majors preferred.
• At least 2 years of product management or software development experience in SaaS/App industry.
• Has a passion for creative apps or services, likes to catch the trends and not hesitate to raise the bar.
• Familiar with the process of creating a software product from concept planning to launch.
• Familiar with operating a product with data analysis and market trends.
• Great interpersonal skills and enjoy working with cross-functional team.
• Self-motivated, innovative, and strong in problem solving.
Come and join us!
To apply, please visit: (Only applications submitted through the link will be considered)
Kdan Mobile is one of the few Taiwan-based SaaS (Software as a Service) providers that has emerged into the global marketplace. We continue to influence the workplace mobility of over 200 million global users through our diversified services in order to provide them with optimal efficiency.
We are a passionate and ambitious team who are willing to embrace challenges, and we want YOU to join us!
Kdan Mobile was founded in 2009 with a mission to empower modern professionals to better leverage their productivity and unleash their creativity.
We are a global SaaS provider, whose work is supported by over 200 million downloads, and over 10 million active members worldwide. Our solutions include an e-signature service, and a portfolio of different productivity and creativity-related tools. We are headquartered in Taiwan, with operations in China, the U.S., and Japan.
The Kdan logo is inspired by the Chinese tangram, a puzzle that consists of different pieces coming together. Just like the tangram, Kdan Mobile is built by people with different skills who work together to achieve a common goal.
We are looking for people with passion and bravery, who are willing to work as a team, accept responsibility, and challenge themselves with ambitious goals! Come and join us!