【What will you do?】
• Work closely with UX/UI, engineers, and marketing department to deliver qualified products.
• Analyze and balance consumer needs with business priorities.
• Manage the development cycle of a product.
• Plan product roadmap and business strategies.
【Who are we looking for?】
• Master degree in Computer Science/Marketing or related majors preferred.
• At least 2 years of product management or software development experience in SaaS/App industry.
• Has a passion for creative apps or services, likes to catch the trends and not hesitate to raise the bar.
• Familiar with the process of creating a software product from concept planning to launch.
• Familiar with operating a product with data analysis and market trends.
• Great interpersonal skills and enjoy working with cross-functional team.
• Self-motivated, innovative, and strong in problem solving.
Come and join us!
To apply, please visit: (Only applications submitted through the link will be considered)
Kdan Mobile is one of the few Taiwan-based SaaS (Software as a Service) providers that has emerged into the global marketplace. We continue to influence the workplace mobility of over 200 million global users through our diversified services in order to provide them with optimal efficiency.
We are a passionate and ambitious team who are willing to embrace challenges, and we want YOU to join us!
Kenny 帶著凱鈿從一間藏身台南永康的5人公司，躍升員工150人的跨國企業。總部位於台灣，另於中國、美國、日本皆設有據點。凱鈿在2018年獲選為Silicon Review年度最佳十大軟體開發商之一，並於2019年獲得台灣經濟部第五屆潛力中堅企業獎。如今遠距成為新型態工作模式，旗下電子簽名服務「點點簽(DottedSign)」更在2020年取得中華電信快意簽數位憑證，為企業提供最高信賴等級的電子簽名解決方案。
Founder and CEO, Kenny Su, started this company in the Winter of 2009. Kenny founded Kdan Mobile as an enterprise consisting of five employees in Tainan City, Taiwan. It now has more than 150 team members working across China, the United States, and Japan. In 2018, Kdan Mobile raised $5 million USD in its Series A venture, and was selected as one of the “10 Best Software Companies” by Silicon Review.
Kenny envisions another productive ten years as we emerge further into the global marketplace. In order to do this, we should embrace new challenges, build upon our pre-existing steps, and continue to communicate effectively with one another.