• Responsible for executing finance operations including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables (including checking expense claims, raising payments and invoices)
• Set up and maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
• Manage the tax compliance and audit process, familiar with internal control process, monitor day-to-day operation and ensure its compliance with both company policy and legal requirement
• Assist management with the budgeting process, Liaise with CEOs & COO on annual budget and rolling forecast
• Arrange supplier invoices and employee expenses payments, manage cash and bank balance controlling
• Calculate monthly payroll and arrange the payment
• Provide accounting and financial relative supports to Local or oversea office
* We are a performance-driven company and provide our top employees the most competitive total compensation in our industry! The salary range we provide is inclusive of annual discretionary bonuses.
* We keep all positions open. When there's headcount and if you match the requirements, we will contact you as soon as possible.
* We strive to contact candidates within a few business days if there is a strong fit. If you don't hear from us, please don't be discouraged. We will keep your resume on file and contact you if there is an opening which you might be a good fit for.
• Bachelor’s or above degree in Accounting or Finance
• 3 year above of finance and accounting experiences
• Solid accounting knowledge, can work independently
• Good understanding of Company Law, Tax Law and Labor Standard Law
• Proficient in English
• Ability to work in high volume environment; handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
Kronos Research is a technology and science-driven trading firm. We risk firm capital, trading a broad range of financial instruments and strategies on global markets. The firm is willing to pursue new ideas and markets with conviction and as such, we have been at the forefront of technology and markets, quickly dominating newer markets such as applying HFT to cryptocurrency trading. Kronos trades on average more than $1 Billion USD / day just in crypto volume alone. Our team has grown quickly from 2 in 2018 to the now 60+ team at our Taipei headquarters and office in Shanghai with more locations on the way.