The individual will be responsible for monitoring our exchange service status, refining deployment pipeline, monitoring, troubleshooting and identifying the root cause of issues. This role will mainly focus on ensuring the stability of the service and helping dev-team to deploy features to production.
- Responsible for handling and solving issues when service goes wrong
- Responsible for designing a better deployment pipeline
- Build tools to monitor systems and identify issues
- Handle clients' requests or questions with reliability, care and speed
• We are a performance-driven company and provide our top employees the most competitive total compensation in our industry! The salary range we provide is inclusive of annual discretionary bonuses.
• We keep all positions open. When there's headcount and if you match the requirements, we will contact you as soon as possible.
• We strive to contact candidates within a few business days if there is a strong fit. If you don't hear from us, please don't be discouraged. We will keep your resume on file and contact you if there is an opening which you might be a good fit for.
- Familiar with GCP, AWS or other cloud services
- Familiar with Docker
- Familiar with database and SQL
- Able to write scripts using shell script or python... etc
- Reliability. This role requires 24/7 on-call when there are urgent issues to handle and must be handled in a timely + responsible manner
- Have experience in using Kubernetes to manage a production-grade cluster
- Have experience in migrating production databases, or having knowledge of how to narrow down the service downtime when migration
- Interest in trading and financial markets
*Please provide your English resume and Github.
*English resume acceptable only.
Kronos Research is a technology and science-driven trading firm. We risk firm capital, trading a broad range of financial instruments and strategies on global markets. The firm is willing to pursue new ideas and markets with conviction and as such, we have been at the forefront of technology and markets, quickly dominating newer markets such as applying HFT to cryptocurrency trading. Kronos trades on average more than $1 Billion USD / day just in crypto volume alone. Our team has grown quickly from 2 in 2018 to the now 60+ team at our Taipei headquarters and office in Shanghai with more locations on the way.