The individual will be responsible for monitoring our exchange service status, refining deployment pipeline, monitoring, troubleshooting and identifying the root cause of issues. This role will mainly focus on ensuring the stability of the service and helping dev-team to deploy features to production.
- Responsible for handling and solving issues when service goes wrong
- Responsible for designing a better deployment pipeline
- Build tools to monitor systems and identify issues
- Handle clients' requests or questions with reliability, care and speed
* We are a performance-driven company and provide our top employees the most competitive total compensation in our industry! The salary range we provide is inclusive of annual discretionary bonuses.