At Kronos Research, you’ll collaborate with motivated and talented people with diverse backgrounds in technology, finance and academia. We work as a team to trade our own capital deployed across a variety of asset classes and strategies using advanced algorithms to uncover hidden patterns from vast reams of data.
With nearly 40 individuals in Taipei and Shanghai, we are continuously seeking out the brightest minds in multiple disciplines who enjoy working together to solve the world’s most complex problems and challenging the status quo. Those who are generous with their time in assisting colleagues, actively seek out more challenges and are open-minded will flourish here. Kronos is committed to fully supporting individuals who are enthusiastic about building a career and life around this ultra-competitive field.
As a KRONOS Graphic Designer, you will:
• Execute interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team working both independently and with our creative team.
• Create wireframes, and outline sitemaps for the website layout, landing pages and mobile App UI.
• Use web design software, computer programming language, sounds, music, photos, videos and animated features in compiling design to become web media pages or content in news, social media or advertising campaigns.
• Present web design consulting services, UI/UX solutions and technical advice to team members.
• Design logos, vector icons, fliers, web banners and e-mail newsletters.
• Create designs/ images either by hand or by using computer software packages.
KRONOS leverages more than a decade of successful trading experience at the world’s most elite trading institutions (Citadel Securities, Tower Research, Virtu) to democratize access to the quantitative hedge fund space. This is your chance to work with some of the world’s most talented quantitative trading talent without having to move overseas