* Mainly focus on Server BMC/UEFI/RAS validation areas and act as technical focal
* Identify, review design SPECs and deliver test cases, SOPs regarding product specifications
* Provide test requirements and review supplier test methodology
* Manage and monitor test execution
* Identify in-house/industry standard test utility and provide automation idea.
* Defect pinpoint and analysis
* Own the quality of assigned areas and ensure these areas exceed the customers’ expectations
* Bachelor degree in CS, EE, CE or equivalent work experience
* Ability to study open standards and new technologies.
* Ability to debug and resolve difficult technical problems and strong troubleshooting skills
* Ability to determine the feasibility of projects in a fast paced deadline driven environment
* Ability to anticipate problems proactively and take appropriate actions to mitigate negative impact
* Ability to work within a team environment as well as ability to work independently.
* Solid Verbal and written English communication skills
* Minimum 3 years’ experience with BMC/UEFI/RAS/Chassis management controllers function testing, It is better to have in project management.
* Familiar with test utility/script design and implementation is a plus
* Have proven experience defining test plans and developing test automation
* Experienced in using/testing IMM/iLO/XCC/iDRAC are preferred.
* Experienced in FW development is best
* Must be self-motivated, flexible, and willing to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
* Fluent English speaking and writing skills.
我們專注於“Smarter Technology for All”的願景，每天為數百萬名客戶提供智慧化裝置與基礎架構，並幫助他們打造智慧化解決方案、服務與軟體，期待攜手成就一個更具包容性、更值得信賴且可持續發展的數位化未來。