- Developing deep learning solutions and performance evaluation frameworks according to business project at production-level
- Partner with engineers and product managers to build the right application for business need
- Researching on latest DL/ML algorithms or frameworks to find opportunities for growth and efficiency for the data science team
- Design and analyze experiments; communicate results and launch decisions
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics, or other quantitative fields are prefered
- Solid understanding on deep learning & machine learning
- Familiar with Python
Experienced in cutting edge deep learning models and frameworks PyTorch, Tensorflow etc.
- Willingness to collaborate and communicate with others to solve a problem
- Experience of working in a startup is a plus
Nice to have:
- Familiar with CUDA programming, and distributed computing .
- Experience in one of the following topics 3D DL (Point Cloud / Voxels / RGB-D etc.), 3D image geometry, 6D pose estimation.
! Be adaptive and be willing to learn new things is the most important of all
! Have worked in a Startup is a huge plus
1. Please prepare the certificates of your highest education record for our face-to-face interview if you have graduated within 5 years.
2. Know Deep Learning in Computer Vision is a plus.
Linker Networks Inc. is a Boston-based global startup, and with offices throughout Beijing and Taipei.
>Hyperscale Cluster Platform.
>Cloud Native Converge Platform.
>IOT services and mobile telecom services.
>AI Service applications.