Linker Networks is a Boston-based global company, we're building AI platforms for vertical industries. The ideal candidate will be driving the project from the beginning to the end, be responsible for overall project management, coordinate with cross-function teams and stakeholders. Also, we have a solid R&D team, the role is required to work closely with the software engineering team and AI team.
1. Communication: Coordinate between overseas customers, product lines, and dev teams. Understand customer and user requirements and manage customer satisfaction, commitment, and high expectations. Drive project activities with a collaborative and engaging approach. Provide AI project pre-sales support by working with the business development team to provide the time, scope, and cost for the solution proposal.
2. Project Planning: Plan a project with scope, schedule, cost, and define quality. Responsible for building, editing, and maintaining team backlog and prioritize them based on the overall business strategy and project objectives. Keep improving the process to implement best practices.
3. Execution: Execute project plan in organized actions. Establish clear priorities. Develop and maintain detailed project documentation for product line management, system functions, and tech spec standards. Monitor schedule and leverage resources to achieve project success.
4. Problem Solving: Identify the problem and solve the problem for different situations. Rise different solutions in logic, minimize the impact and drive direction with customers and internal teams.
5. Active Learning: Have career path in project management, be active to learn management/business/marketing analysis and new technology beside works, willing to share, and implement good ideas for projects and products.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent relevant experience and training
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience in a tech company (ex: launch a product function or an entire project from the beginning to the end, and working with cross-functional teams)
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
[Desired Experience & Skills]
- Experience with IT system analysis/design or development will be a big plus
- System thinking and effective execution
- Agility and positive attitude on any uncertainty
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills to work with technical/non-technical teams
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to lead projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
+ Experience of working in software industry is a plus
Linker Networks Inc. is a Boston-based global startup, and with offices throughout Beijing and Taipei.
>Hyperscale Cluster Platform.
>Cloud Native Converge Platform.
>IOT services and mobile telecom services.
>AI Service applications.